Suggestions for landscape booklet binder?

ek_KM

Hello,

I have a customer who is looking for an offline saddle stitch binder to produce landscape booklets. Finished size of booklet is 11" x 8.5" (22" x 8.5") pre-finished size. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with this?

AP90

Hello,

I have a customer who is looking for an offline saddle stitch binder to produce landscape booklets. Finished size of booklet is 11" x 8.5" (22" x 8.5") pre-finished size. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with this?
Maybe try to push them to perfect binding?

Eighty7

Horizon's SPF-200L (L for Landscape) can do starting sheet sizes of up to 14"W x 24"L with a finished size up to 14"W x 12"L.

You can hand feed it or add a programmable pile feeder like the Horizon HOF-400.

dugdoc

I used a GBC Punch for coils. Setup 11" x 8.5", punched. Then, flipped the book to punch the other end. Adjustments required on chipboard or cardstock to check over and again until you have your spot to punch both by merely flipping. Worked on 17" wide media perfectly. Didn't test further. Not cost effective, but works for that size. Good luck.

Automatically Autonomous Automation

Automatically Autonomous Automation
Although the autonomous car is not quite ready, a lights out print operation is something you can do right now if you have a comprehensive Print MIS (Management Information System). The advantages can put money on your bottom line. So what’s your next step? Link to Article