Suggestions for landscape booklet binder?

ek_prints

Hello,

I have a customer who is looking for an offline saddle stitch binder to produce landscape booklets. Finished size of booklet is 11" x 8.5" (22" x 8.5") pre-finished size. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with this?

Hello,

I have a customer who is looking for an offline saddle stitch binder to produce landscape booklets. Finished size of booklet is 11" x 8.5" (22" x 8.5") pre-finished size. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with this?

Maybe try to push them to perfect binding?

Horizon's SPF-200L (L for Landscape) can do starting sheet sizes of up to 14"W x 24"L with a finished size up to 14"W x 12"L.

You can hand feed it or add a programmable pile feeder like the Horizon HOF-400.

I used a GBC Punch for coils. Setup 11" x 8.5", punched. Then, flipped the book to punch the other end. Adjustments required on chipboard or cardstock to check over and again until you have your spot to punch both by merely flipping. Worked on 17" wide media perfectly. Didn't test further. Not cost effective, but works for that size. Good luck.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back