switching from Fujifilm LP-NV to Fujifilm Pro-V

Arsim_Sh

We have been working with Fujifilm Luxel V9600 (online processor Heights Heights/Fuji 1260 Polymer Plate Processor).
We are considering to switch to Fujifilm PRO-V plates. What are pros and contras?
How can i modify / upgrade my existing processor?
Any help, suggestion or advice would help us a lot! thanx!

I think there is some kind of PRO-V upgrade kit for Heights FLP 1260 processor?
Do you have any info about that?

I have converted a quite a few Violet Customers from LPNV to Pro-V. With no real issues reported. operators prefer it as it take less chemicals and cleaning is easier. Usually we did these under plate deals, where new washout unit was supplied. But we did have some of Heights and IGP processors converted. An issues we had ended up being CTP or processor related, and would probably have occured regardless of plate type used.

Converting the Luxel should be fairly simply, all it needs is the laser power reduced down, no hardware mods required.

We have been working with Fujifilm Luxel V9600 (online processor Heights Heights/Fuji 1260 Polymer Plate Processor).
We are considering to switch to Fujifilm PRO-V plates. What are pros and contras?
How can i modify / upgrade my existing processor?
Any help, suggestion or advice would help us a lot! thanx!

convert to Lo-chem upgrade KIT

convert to Lo-chem upgrade KIT

I have converted a quite a few Violet Customers from LPNV to Pro-V. With no real issues reported. operators prefer it as it take less chemicals and cleaning is easier. Usually we did these under plate deals, where new washout unit was supplied. But we did have some of Heights and IGP processors converted. An issues we had ended up being CTP or processor related, and would probably have occured regardless of plate type used.

Converting the Luxel should be fairly simply, all it needs is the laser power reduced down, no hardware mods required.

Thank you for your help Rolf ,
I am located in Kosovo, and unfortunately there is no skilled technician that can help me about this.
It would be very kind of you if you can send me more info, how to convert my existing Heights FLP1260, to process PRO-V plates...is there any kit that I can order, or there is DIY modifications? I understand that water washing and gum will be removed but I dont know the details... thank you in advance!
if you have any manual how to do the modification please send it on arsimi(at)gmail.com.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back