Team Building Goes Wrong

gordo

509 Team Building Goes Wrong.jpg

The few team building meetings I've been to have always been accompanied by eyerolls. Usually because the guy preaching is the one person who never seems to be on the team.

These are the things that would have been said at a typesetting company I used to work at. Especially by the proofreaders.

Reminds me of a team building conference many years ago. The exercise was supposed to be a paintball fight, where the names of the team members were "randomly picked out of a hat". When we saw that the one team consisted of management and senior supervisors and the other team consisted of others, we all just randomly fired off all our paintballs and went to the pub, leaving the management team trying to convince the organisers that they weren't going to get paid because they could not control people. Actually, it was a great team building exercise in the end.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back