The Business Case for Online Collateral Management

David Dodd

I've uploaded a short white paper to Scribd.com that outlines the business case for online collateral management systems powered by web-to-print technologies. This white paper briefly explains how marketing collateral management systems work and discusses some of the benefits they provide. The paper also describes how a company can determine whether investing in a collateral management system would be a wise financial move.

The primary audience for this white paper is corporate marketers who manage a significant number of collateral documents and who are responsible for servicing the collateral needs of a significant number of outside salespeople and/or channel partners. I thought some PrintPlanet members might be interested in the topic. The paper can be accessed at Is a Marketing Collateral Management System Right for My Company?.

This white paper is available for licensing and rebranding on a limited basis. If you'd like to discuss this opportunity, e-mail me directly at ddodd(at)pointbalance(dot)com.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back