There’s a New QuarkXPress

prwhite

Administrator
Staff member
Xpress-2017 officially becomes available in 2Q-2017, but can be pre-ordered to take advantage of valuable savings. Most notably: buy XPress 2016 & get Xpress-2017 free, from March 1 until the updated version becomes available. This offer is available on the purchase of new licenses & upgrades from versions 3 through 2015.

What’s New in Xpress-2017
  • Non-destructive graphics & image editing directly within the layout,
  • Create responsive HTML5 & iOS apps,
  • Sold as a perpetual license–users own their software–not Cloud based,
  • For a list of all new features, visit www.quark.com/2017.
To read the full terms and conditions visit their link

The last I remember about Quark, which was Quark 8 and I haven't used it in years, was that you could create transparency in the application but it didn't always export out properly to a pdf. I would like to think that they have addressed that issue. I will say the video I just watched was very interesting.

Hi all,

with QuarkXPress 2017 we continued what we started with QuarkXPress 2015 two years ago:

Listen to our customers, innovate with features and capabilities unmatched in the market and deliver a high-quality, rock stable and fast tool for graphic design and print production.

Watch the video please and let me know what you think:
https://youtu.be/z4plWLta0NM

Thanks
Matthias
(Quark)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back