Therm-o-type NSF Ultra or any similar substitutes

eyezikkim

We are a gang run printer looking for a die cutting machine to help speed up our turn time on die cuts. Right now, we do all of our die cutting on an original heidelberg platten press and a larger kluge but we find our selves constantly playing catch up. We would like to add a machine that can run jobs more efficiently (less setup time and more sheets per hour). We have looked in to rotary die cutting machines but after researching the costs involved with making each unique die, it seems steel rule dies are the only option for us. We normally run up to 13x19 for die cuts but it would be great if we could run presentation folders as well (image size of 19.5x16).

I came across the thermo-type NSF Ultra and it seems to fit the bill for us but I was wondering if there was anyone out there with this machine and what your thoughts were on it, good and bad. If anybody has suggestions on other machines that may work, I would be very interested in hearing your input as well.

yaah, we just got an inquiry from California, they are also looking for machine similar to "Therm-o-type NSF Ultra Die Cutter", seems now the small size die cutting machines are more popular than before.
And we do have the similar model as LK 60 automatic die cutting machine. ( suit for paper 600*480 MM, that is around 23.6*18.8 In)
Capacity: 5500 and more PCS / H
Paper delivery plate height: 830 MM (32.6 In)
Paper feed plate height: 1000 MM (39.3 In)
Cutting pressure: 150 T

You can comparing the simple specification with their machines. if you got any interest, let me know [email protected] or [email protected]
+86-13738750508

Attachments

• photo7099.jpg
    photo7099.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 252
  • photo7100.jpg
    photo7100.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 220
  • photo7101.jpg
    photo7101.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 236

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back