This is how I will know the end is near....

txcynna

If I ever quit Acrobat and I don't get the "Acrobat has quit unexpectedly" message I am going to sell all my stuff and move to a cabin in the woods and live technology-free. ... wait. technology-except-for-Netflix--free... which would mean I would need internet service... dang. I need to think about this a little more.

Happy Tuesday!

The "Cloud" and all its ramifications makes me tired. I'm about fed up with printing. And I don't even have Netflix. But I do need my indoor bathroom.

I think that we will all know the end is near when the customers pdf files are actually "Print Ready" . . . .

dabob.... What is this "Print Ready" that you are speaking of!??? LOL!

It's what the client put in the title name of their pdf because they think they did it correct.

It's usually the 2nd time they've submitted it and it's usually worse than the original pdf they have submitted.

It's what the client put in the title name of their pdf because they think they did it correct.

It's usually the 2nd time they've submitted it and it's usually worse than the original pdf they have submitted.

You mean like "FINAL", "FINAL1", "FINAL2", etc . . .

And yet, you go to the "shows", and the CEOs and the people that could not tell the difference between an APPE Pdf and a 1.3 will gladly buy into software that will "fix" all of their PDF woes.
I've been doing this since 1990 and I am past cynical. At this point, I am jaded.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back