tiff group4

Hi all,

anyone know an software able to open tiff group4 compress. I try many and I always unable to open them.

I just want to take a look at the tiff file before it goes to ctp.

Thanks

I seem to remember that PShop had a limitation on the size of image it could open. Perhaps the image in question has exceeded the limitation?

I believe that all size limitations were removed in Photoshop back around CS2...

If you have an image that Photoshop can't open (in a supported file format) - we'd love to see it...

Leonard

libtiff..TIFF image processing code, support GROUP4 format, and support for LZW compressed image format, but require additional support packages.

I-Zoom is now part of TIFF Pager

I-Zoom is now part of TIFF Pager

We are now beta testing the new I-Zoom export format out of our "TIFF Pager" application. This is an awesome capability added to an already awesome tool! Here is an example of an I-Zoom job made from 2400 DPI TIFF files for a 6 color job:

TIFF Pager Zoomable Proof

It has excellent color quality and smoothness of user experience.
TIFF Pager can create everything needed to post zoomable jobs to any web server. So now you can stop trying to send users a "Low Res PDF" and instead let them view all the way to the dot level. At $1595 TIFF Pager is a fraction of the cost of any other solution - and here are some of the features.....

- Supports up to 16 incoming TIFF files in either 1 bit screened or 8 bit contone format
From these incoming files it can CREATE...
1. PDF files at any resolution up to full res of incoming
2. JPEG image
3. EPS-DCS placeable format
4. I-Zoom format

For ALL of the formats it can then DO.....
1. Cut up TIFF files into any size pieces - as many pieces as you want
2. Rotate, and scale each piece
3. Allow you to export a map for cutting up files - in JDF
4. Allow you to import a map
5. Import JDF from Imposition programs
6. Deimposes signatures back to single page format with proper heads up of final pages
7. Properly applies page numbering of pages from an imposition
8. Create Color managable output PDF files

This tool is really the Swiss Knife of TIFF files and should be in the tool box of any printer.

OnTimeProof || Production workflows || TIFFPager
David Lewis

Signatures

Signatures

Does anyone know of an app that you can use to make a signature into a 1 bit tiff??? Is there such a thing??

Here is the magic program.

Here is the magic program.

Program to do what you need, short simple and fassssssssssssssssssssssssssst.

All the Best

Padrao

Attachments

• program.zip
    227 KB · Views: 190

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back