Topsetter 74 dongle problem

vance

Need some urgent help. I tried to install a harlequin rip we have for a DI press that comes with its usb dongle and is seems to have overwritten the dongle for the meta console manager for the topsetter.

When i open the meta console manager it says no dongle found. Under licenses no dongle found also.

What can I do?

Attachments

• IMG-20211210-WA0007-min.jpeg
    IMG-20211210-WA0007-min.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 217
Dongles are fine you just ended up replacing a working dongle driver with another version of driver. Uninstall the harlequin then reinstall the sentinel driver for the shooter (look for dongle driver setup inside the Heidelberg setup package). Or revert/roll-back driver if possible from Windows device manager.

Have now another problem. Maybe you could help. When trying to image.

E7e06 -5v power supply error

Attachments

• IMG_20211211_103451-min.jpg
    IMG_20211211_103451-min.jpg
    538.1 KB · Views: 190
Hi , if have problem of power supply Vdc - 5 Vdc, please replace it.,and measure input voltage for VCA, if there are in tolerance 10% up or down, otherwise, adjust the Primary tap of main transformer of machine.

However you must review the Input machine, if the Input Voltage is Stable, if NOT, i strong recommend you to install Regulator Voltage special, for to avoid further damage in the future in another sections of machine.

Blessing
[email protected]

Mobile+WhatsApp; +1 505 8861 1441

Hi maxxon, Its a topsetter 74, not sure the year. We are using a meta shooter if thats what you mean by config.

I searched online, other with same problem suggested the increase the voltage on the 5v psu. I raised to 5.43v. and seemed to have fixed the problem , but need to keep testing.

Chock, yes i will check our voltage . Thanks

I also have a automatic plate device. with the following error.

E0307. Air pressure in the plate pad doesnt go down.

Anybody experienced this?

Hi , if have problem of power supply Vdc - 5 Vdc, please replace it.,and measure input voltage for VCA, if there are in tolerance 10% up or down, otherwise, adjust the Primary tap of main transformer of machine.

However you must review the Input machine, if the Input Voltage is Stable, if NOT, i strong recommend you to install Regulator Voltage special, for to avoid further damage in the future in another sections of machine.

Blessing
[email protected]

Mobile+WhatsApp; +1 505 8861 1441
Chock Any suggestion on a voltage regulator or stabilizer incould use with the topsetter 74?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back