Total workflow solution systems

FastColorInColumbia

We are looking for a total workflow solution system. So far we have had 2 meetings with Xerox and discussed Freeflow, and from what they present, it will work well. We are aware, as they are, that the degree that some of our systems will intergrate into it is questionable.

We want to intergrate our web-to-print sites, inventory, shipping , billing along with Filemaker (which we cant get rid of) and a handful of specialized systems. What other companies offer systems like Freeflow and service and train on them?

Thanks for the input

I will let you know right now that finding a system to do all of your integration won't happen out of the box and most likely, not directly with their support...unless you pay them lots of money. Even then you might have some issues. You could also hire someone to work for you and integrate all of the systems together...as long as the systems can communicate on and open platform. If they don't communicate on an open platform, it will be hard pressed to get anyone to integrate the systems.

Compose Express PrintShop

Compose Express PrintShop

Hi, First of all I want to ask which output you wish to integrate in your workflow. Our EPS make web to print, 2 up imposition and Cluster printing with Xerox, HP, Epson, Konica Minolta and Oki data engine. But also you can plug together a CTF or CTP system that you wish. So all your prepress could be manager with only one WF. For the FM printing I don't know what do you want to do but we manager XML or JDF on our job submission system.
See our website to find more solution.

Saluods;)

You should give Hybrid Integration a call. No matter what system for workflow you decide on they can integrate it with your MIS / database etc... They are a middleware company. There expertise is making systems talk to each other.

I know of 2 companies that have used them and are very happy.

http://hybridintegration.com/Home.html

Freeflow MAX

Freeflow MAX

I love using Freeflow in combination with their MAX software (Manifest Automation by Xerox). I built a system using Freeflow workflows to drive printers, do imposition, etc. and drove that system directly from a MS Access database via CSV files and Xerox Freeflow MAX. One click from my MS Access system sends PDFs, quantities, etc. to Freeflow and right to the printer.

I would be glad to help you with the specifics. Email me at [email protected] or call me at 615-491-7198.

Build your workflow using Enfocus PowerSWITCH and the rest is easy. You can use SWITCH to handle most all of what you will need to do from file receiving, conversion, preflighting, correction, color management, imposition and even RIPping if necessary. You can create a "standardized" PDF in SWITCH and then dump it out to RIP's that actually just need to RIP.

Xerox will tell you all day long what OneFlow can do, but it really is seriously limited when it comes to being a central hub of a multi RIP environment.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back