Trueflow SE ver 6.01 TF128 - Two differentbooklet on one paper - Saddle Stitch

bodkin

Hi,
I'm Looking for a way to place two different brochures with the possibility of a separate creep for each of them. Each booklet has 8 pages. One plate. One imposition. Front / Back. One paper.

diagram below for the Front
01 08 | 15 10
04 05 | 14 11

or the easier option
01 08 | 09 16
04 05 | 12 13

I would get the same value of creep on the pages
4-5 and 12-13

I tried use "Division Setting" in TrueFlow - but it does not work

FlatWorker SE - version 8.01 Build 20.1115.07 (in Trueflow is as ImposeEditor Version 8.01)

Last edited:
Hello. we have Trueflow SE 7. Does ver.6.01 have the ability to move individual page position under the
Pagelist or Output tabs? If it does can't you manually set your creep with this? You would be able to enter
your coordinates in the appropriate fields.

Hello. we have Trueflow SE 7. Does ver.6.01 have the ability to move individual page position under the
Pagelist or Output tabs? If it does can't you manually set your creep with this? You would be able to enter

Our plug-in for Acrobat, Absolutely Imposing, is handling creep correction automatically. You will not have to calculate anything! At only $450 USD, it is RIP independent so you can impose jobs for all your printing devices. Currently available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German. Mac or Windows.

Free trial version available.

Ray Duval
Ultimate Technographics
raymond @ imposition.com

hi,
where is this pagelist ?? in TrueFlow ? or FlatWorker ?? Could you give me screenshoot ! Please!!! Please!!!

Bodkin

Screen shot

Screen shot

Ok this is the first time I’ve tried uploading an attachment. If you click on a page
you will see some icons under Thumbnails. The icon on the right ( the one that looks like a register mark)is the one you want to click. It will open the Adjust Offset tab where you will enter your adustments.

screen shot

screen shot

Oops! Here is the attachment.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-03-15 at 8.08.59 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-03-15 at 8.08.59 AM.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 336
Our plug-in for Acrobat, Absolutely Imposing, is handling creep correction automatically. You will not have to calculate anything! At only $450 USD, it is RIP independent so you can impose jobs for all your printing devices. Currently available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German. Mac or Windows.

Free trial version available.

Ray Duval
Ultimate Technographics
raymond @ imposition.com

thanks, but no - We have own unique way to calculate creep dependent of paper.

Thanks for this screenshot!
I guess it is a tab "Jobs" - We do not use it. :)
It seems to me that your way of calculation of creep forces individually for each page.
I'm looking for a way to be able to enter creep in such a way to be able to do it in one place.

step1:
It seems that the only option for me is to do so far.
I create impositions without the plate - and output as outlinePDF (each booklets have the same creep)

step 2:
I create imposition include papier and plate - and place outlinePDFs.

Last edited:
You should look into the Equois Pre 4m that is part of Trueflow. Like I mentioned before we use TF SE 7 and Equios Pre 4m was bundled with it. It offers a wider variety of options for imposing jobs. I'm no expert with this program but when I use it it does offer solutions that flatworker can't handle.

You should look into the Equois Pre 4m that is part of Trueflow. Like I mentioned before we use TF SE 7 and Equios Pre 4m was bundled with it. It offers a wider variety of options for imposing jobs. I'm no expert with this program but when I use it it does offer solutions that flatworker can't handle.

I have one request. Could I ask you for a screenshot of this program. Nowhere, I can not get to find information about it.

I understand that you are using Equois Pre4m instead Flatworker?

best regards
Bodkin

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back