UADM error on startup Prinergy 8

lostmind

This is probably related to my other post about connection errors, but this just started recently. Can anyone tell me what this does/means and how I can correct it if I can? The Administrator (shortcut) quits when I try to start it up but if I right click on the server and select "Run as Administrator" it works. Thanks again for your posts!

Attachments

• IMG_1283.jpg
    IMG_1283.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1282.jpg
    IMG_1282.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 35
Yup. Connected to the other problem.
All permissions based.
A good PC tech - on site - who takes the time to LOOK at what the problems are BEFORE they start mucking around SHOULD be able to figure out how things went wonky.
YMMV.

Yup. Connected to the other problem.
All permissions based.
A good PC tech - on site - who takes the time to LOOK at what the problems are BEFORE they start mucking around SHOULD be able to figure out how things went wonky.
YMMV.
Thanks chriscozi. I'll check it out tomorrow if I can. Funny thing....I saw the exact same question when I Googled it on a website called chinaprint. Unfortunately, there were a lot of responses and my use of the Chinese language is limited to none. :rolleyes:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back