User's FeedBack Digital Printers KM 8000, Ricoh C901, Canon 7010VP

EnteMalo

Hi, thanks in advace for your answers, im a techical for my company and my boss said to me to compare 3 digital printers and i want to know what are the problems that the printers present or have with the normal use we are interesting in KM C8000, Ricoh Pro C901/C901S Digital Arts Edition, And Canon ImagePRESS C7010VP, we have 10 years in the printer bussiness and the last printer that we adquire was the KM C6000L. We Want to upgrade the work and time.

There is quite a bit of existing discussion about these 3 machines on PrintPlanet. If you use the search feature at the top right of the page for each one of the devices, you can gather a wealth of information that's specific to each.

Why Ricoh dont have support for a windows 7 the spechs said that the only work with Windows XP in this case the Ricoh C901 Graphics art edition, and we have a KM C6000L and has become a real headache to give it maintenance, for example we had to change alot of toners for the waste that we have, we controlled that with the paper calibtration, and checking the files, and the transfer belt cleaning they are smearing with black lines the paper and so on, thats my experience with konica, so i want to know more experience from other people in this way.

There are drivers for Windows 7 and 8 as wells as OSX thru 10.9 on the ricoh website so I don't know why the brochure doesn't say it's supported.

In his website confirm the information :/ i dont know to who believe. and i dont know if it is because we are in mexico and it is a different version from other places.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back