UV for Digital Printing

tsdomenichelli

Hello Print Planet,

Some UV vaniches doen´t have adesion when applyed on HP Indigo prints.

I know that the "chemistry" of vanishe is important for this.

Does anyone know about it and has advices about UV for digital prints?

tsdomenichelli,

Drytac has a line of UV coaters and UV coatings that have great adhesion to HP Indigo. See our InstaCure Digital Gloss and Documate 13" coater.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Marc Tischer
Liquid Coating Technical Sales
[email protected]

uv coater for digital

uv coater for digital

Hello Tiago Domenichelli,

How are you?

We have uv coater specially designed to work with digital printing and offset printing vary from different sizes.

for more information, please contact [email protected] or browse Vicstar Machinery Group.

Best regards,

Sherry

Hello Print Planet,

UV Coating on HP Indigo

UV Coating on HP Indigo

Hello Print Planet,

Adhesion is based on several factors of the Pre-treatment of the sheets / the paper / and the UV Coating. I would like to help you one-one with your application.
contact me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Hello Print Planet,

Tec Lighting has been manufacturing UV coaters for both digital and offset prints. We have many UV coaters to printers with HP Indigo, Xerox, Cannon, & Konica Minoltas. We are familiar with the failure of UV coating fluids to adhere to some digitally printed sheets and have solved our customers problems. Give me a call at 714-529-5068 so we can discuss and find a solution to your concern.

mannyC

Tec Lighting has been manufacturing UV coaters for both digital and offset prints. We have many UV coaters to printers with HP Indigo, Xerox, Cannon, & Konica Minoltas. We are familiar with the failure of UV coating fluids to adhere to some digitally printed sheets and have solved our customers problems. Give me a call at 714-529-5068 so we can discuss and find a solution to your concern.

mannyC

Gala Equipment has several models of UV coaters specifically designed to be compatible with digitl presses of all kinds. They work great with Indigos. Call me at 602-540-0566 or 480-505-1850 for more info.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back