UV printing on company form question...

Kevin Wasie

Hello-
I would like to print ultraviolet ink on our company forms that are filled out by customers so that the ink is invisible to the customer, but visible in our offices under black light.

I have attempted to find a printing company with this capability using google, but have not had much luck. Can anybody point me to a company that can help with this?

Also, if there is another way to do this, I would love to know. Essentially, there are 7-10 fields on our 1/3 page forms that the user fills out. I would like to include a 3 digit number next to each of the fields that will not be visible to the customer. These fields represent unique row ID's in our database to identify the questions.

Thank you.
Kevin Wasie

It's not the ink that's the missing bit...it's finding a printshop that will print with it.

Best, gordo

We don't do it but its possible that an HP/Indigo press could get it done for you . . . depends on the paper - I know that HP used to make a security ink that preformed like that

I was thinking that you could ask Gans for a printer in your area that they sell to that they would suggest.
Chris

Kevin,

I do this on a pretty regular basis, but I don't print forms. I do this for security features on packaging, it's not hard to do and you may want to look at anyone who does "security printing" so anyone who prints things like cheques can do this pretty easily.

Best of luck,
JL

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back