V180 and tabs with Freeflow

LM_Ike

We recently converted to Xerox from KM that had fiery software. We're having problems running pre-cut tabs into documents using freeflow. it appears our print engine will not sync up with what we are programming. Service has been out but so far the best we can do is bypass freeflow tell the machine we are running full cut tabs and place a 9x11 tab page in a pdf file to get it to print. Any thoughts??

From what I remember in my J75 the tabs have to be programmed as 8.5 x 11" tab paper through the paper settings when you load the tabs into the tray. Then from there there was a grayed-out option for 8.5 x 11" tabs in the paper selection menu in Command Workstation. I know you're running Freeflow but this may help.

Edit: I'm attempting to clarify that selecting 9 x 11" paper in the Freeflow may be the problem. Looks for an unavailable option for 8.5 x 11" tab paper.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input but so far i'm still striking out. I believe something needs to toggle on or off in the sizing language but I believe Xerox has to do it. They will be in to take a look

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back