Varn Kompac instruction manual.

mrheidelberg

Hi,

Just wondering does anyone have a PDF version of an operators instruction manual for a Varn Kompac that is fitted onto a Heidelberg GTO 52.

Many thanks.

I think the op manual for every Kompac is the same....I dont have a PDF, I 've got a hard copy for a Hamada. Did you check the Kompack web site?

Kompac Materials for GTO 52

Kompac Materials for GTO 52

Hi,

Just wondering does anyone have a PDF version of an operators instruction manual for a Varn Kompac that is fitted onto a Heidelberg GTO 52.

Many thanks.

I just saw your post and I noticed that you are looking for information for a Kompac unit on a GTO 52. Please email me at [email protected] or call me 908-534-8411 ext. 1112 and let me know what specific information you are looking for. I would be more than happy to provide you with assistance!

I look forward to hearing from you!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back