Varnish

CanarcticPress

OH ME OH MY!! So, I don't know if this has worked before with any companies here. But I just printed a card on a 80LB Productolith Gloss Cover double sided fully colored, and the CSR has asked the pressman to varnish it. Is it just me or does this seem ridiculous? The client is not one to change her mind and very moody. So I have printed 500 of these cards on my 700 and we are trying to varnish it one sided at a time and then sending each side threw the shrink wrap oven. Ridiculous. Sometimes I feel as if our Customer Reps. should come back and see how our job is done so they understand!!

I don't see the dilemma here, what's wrong with dry trapping the print? Is it the turn around time or something?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back