Versant 2100 13" x 26" revisited

I have a v180 and has been enabled since day 1, we got it in June 2019. I have run some wall banner type prints and was great quality on 100# cover, Customer loves them. I bought 26x40 100# cover to use for this. As stated above you can only go up to 220 gsm setting. Of course this is not fast printing this size, and they do charge extra for a long sheet impression, but it’s nice to have the capability to do a 6-pager or a quick banner type print.

yes
they said its only sold in the UK and Canada and no body in the UK has it in stock or can get it and I dont know anyone in Canada

Maybe because it has been replaced by the 3100, but that doesn't really makes sense considering it is just a software key. I am left scratching my head.

Our Ricoh can print up to 13x47 inches.

On the 7110/7210 anyway you can do 27.5 from the vacuum feed banner tray and 49.2 from the bypass tray.

What are you printing on 47"? I really only see people doing the 27.5.

On the 7110/7210 anyway you can do 27.5 from the vacuum feed banner tray and 49.2 from the bypass tray.

What are you printing on 47"? I really only see people doing the 27.5.

We have a machine with the 27.5" tray that we frequently print 22" booklets on and with bleed we run them on a 24" sheet. On our other machine we have run 32" roll fold mailers. They have 4-8" panels with bleeds. We run a 34" sheet. Since our paper is 28x40 inches, doing anything more than 40" would mean special ordering stock. I seriously doubt we will ever need to do that, but it is nice to know we could. I am amazed that they can keep sheets that long from skewing severely.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back