View all new posts since last visit

Re: View all new posts since last visit

Looks pretty close was looking at the code tonight....

Probably do some testing tommorrow....

wes

I'd venture to say these would be two items everyone would cheer about (would also make cory look like a hero in the next bulletin):

1 - Link on main view that would "Mark all forums Read"

There is obviously code that allows this to happen on a full category basis, how hard could it be to include all categories at once?

2 - Link on main view that would "View all new Posts"

There is already a view underneath forums in the category view that allows one to view "Recent threads in this category:", how hard could it be to have a view like this (minus the forum listings at top) that queries all forums for new content? I wouldn't even care if it were broken down by categories with the same view (minus the forum listings at top). Unreal that Jive doesn't offer this view...

Don't get me started on unanswered questions!

h1. Could we have the posts be grouped by category? Or do they need to be chronological (and intermixed). I'm thinking it might be easier to add if they can be grouped by category.

category would probably work, people just want one page where they can view all the new posts.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back