W2P design templates / vector graphic library?

thec0wboy

Just curious if anyone would be willing to share any suggestions on where to find design templates? We are looking at taking the plunge and moving into a W2P portal with B2B and B2C options. This will included a design option, where we hope to provide some good templates for business cards, brochures, letterhead, envelopes etc. I've been randomly googling and found a few ok sources, but I'm wondering if there's some industry standard libraries that I'm just not aware of?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

OffsetStorefront

Some vendors will provide a catalog of design templates when you purchase their product so maybe you'll get lucky with the W2P you're leaning towards. Pressero is one I know of that comes with a "fully-built B2C" storefront, including template files for customers to design off of.

DeNiro

Just curious if anyone would be willing to share any suggestions on where to find design templates? We are looking at taking the plunge and moving into a W2P portal with B2B and B2C options. This will included a design option, where we hope to provide some good templates for business cards, brochures, letterhead, envelopes etc. I've been randomly googling and found a few ok sources, but I'm wondering if there's some industry standard libraries that I'm just not aware of?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
B2C Print has both B2C and B2B solutions, our B2C platform comes with appx 3000 pre-uploaded graphics for business cards, postcards, letterhead etc. check it out here - B2CPrint, Web to Print, Saas
feel free to email me at niro@b2cprint.com, or call me at 970-446-8767 (MST)

Cheers,
Niro

What's In Your Warehouse

What's In Your Warehouse? Are You Sure?
In an average week you process what, 50 jobs?100? 150? 200? Let’s say about half of each job hits the mail or goes out to the customer. The rest goes to shelves in your warehouse so it’s ready when the client needs it. Juggling all this—and making money from it— requires Link to Article