W2P design templates / vector graphic library?

thec0wboy

Just curious if anyone would be willing to share any suggestions on where to find design templates? We are looking at taking the plunge and moving into a W2P portal with B2B and B2C options. This will included a design option, where we hope to provide some good templates for business cards, brochures, letterhead, envelopes etc. I've been randomly googling and found a few ok sources, but I'm wondering if there's some industry standard libraries that I'm just not aware of?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Some vendors will provide a catalog of design templates when you purchase their product so maybe you'll get lucky with the W2P you're leaning towards. Pressero is one I know of that comes with a "fully-built B2C" storefront, including template files for customers to design off of.

Just curious if anyone would be willing to share any suggestions on where to find design templates? We are looking at taking the plunge and moving into a W2P portal with B2B and B2C options. This will included a design option, where we hope to provide some good templates for business cards, brochures, letterhead, envelopes etc. I've been randomly googling and found a few ok sources, but I'm wondering if there's some industry standard libraries that I'm just not aware of?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
B2C Print has both B2C and B2B solutions, our B2C platform comes with appx 3000 pre-uploaded graphics for business cards, postcards, letterhead etc. check it out here - B2CPrint, Web to Print, Saas
feel free to email me at [email protected], or call me at 970-446-8767 (MST)

Cheers,
Niro

Normally you can start with a Web-to-Print platform that offers Complimentary templates with their platform. After that, you need to check how easy to add templates or create new templates so you can replicate/create/duplicate and add unique templates in your store. Our platform has 7000 Complimentary templates clients start with and also easy template creation where existing templates or SVG files can be converted into Online templates. Check complimentary templates

Template Based W2P Store is Good For Your Business. W2p design templates save design time and reduces costs.

If your web-to-print storefront has been thinking about having w2p design templates, then you must visit DesignRiver.co. They have different types of unique designs templates like banners, signs, brochures, flyers, photo books, labels, stickers, business cards, greeting cards, menu, and many more templates.Harry up and check now!

Visit our website to request a demo and details all the features and capabilities of this powerful system.

Offering design templates for your web to print store is very important and at times challenging too. Considering this issue, we have developed a Product Designer Tool. It is easy to integrate on your website regardless of the technology used. Its feature-rich library consists of: multiple design templates, font types, images, clip arts, and more. You can use it to design a wide range of products like; t-shirts, business cards, brochures, invitations, mugs, and more.

We have been serving in the industry for a decade and have helped many clients set-up their eStore. If you are looking for any guidance, reach out to us here, and our team will be happy to help you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back