web offset training

gpotrainer

I am searching for web offset press training for 9 to 12 trainees. These trainees have various degrees of web experience. The ideal circumstance would be a training module that is 3 or 4 days long. With 3 to 4 personnel attending a class at one time with 3 to 4 classes per year. Training should be hands-on training for roll stand, in feed, printing units, oven,chill rollers,folder and press control console. This needs to be basic training in a off-site location in the eastern US. We presently have Hantscho V-38 and Hantscho HA3550 presses. The training doesn't have to be on a Hantscho press. Basic concepts along with best practices and procedures is what I'm looking for.

I think you have one choice left...Rochester Institute of Technology. Now, there might be some press simulation training modules which would be very helpful, can't remember the name of that company, but I think it is out of France. GATF (remember them?) helped to develop that stuff (PrintSim?). There may also be training correspondence courses, also created at GATF, with certification and badges for the successful operators to wear on their uniforms. What you want is out there, and RIT can help you put it together. Good luck, and thanks for investing in your people.

John Lind
Cranberry Township, PA
724-776-4718

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back