Web Portal, Data Merge solution?

MMA

We’re looking to replace our Objectif Lune PrintShop Mail and PrintShop Web software as the Web component is now unsupported/discontinued. Or a solution to replace just the Web component with a Web portal that intergrates with PrintShop Mail.

We use PrintShop Web for clients to order direct mail campaigns and upload data for auto merging and pdf/ps print ready file creation. This is for regular short run mail campaigns like receipting.
We use PrintShop Mail to program all the other direct mail campaigns we do for our fundraising clients, ie. longer run direct mail appeals

Looking for suggestions please and must have a reseller in Australia to deal with.

thanks

I know that XM Pie from Xerox would solve both of your needs, but I also know that it is an expensive option and don't know if you have that much capital to invest.

I don't know if they are in Australia, but EFI's latest version of DSF (Digital Store Front) has some great variable data tools built into the website. Also, a great variable data software that I prefer over Print Shop Mail is sold by Konica Minolta called EngageIT Variable Data (aka: Design Merge). It's a Plug-in for InDesign. It's very powerful because it goes beyond your basic VDP...allows you to change fonts, colors, background colors/images, all based on rules. And you can print direct from InDesign in batches to various output methods.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back