Web to print software required...

You can check OnPrintShop solution Features[/url], Its Platinum Subscription Plan Starts as low as $250/Month with many latest features included.

With so many Web- to- print softwares available online, it is indeed a challenge to find what fits your business best. From my view, a good web to print software package provides a strong online presence to the printers, enabling them to capture new business leads from internet. It also enhances their existing users' experience by offering them useful functionalities of thousands of high quality print templates catalogues, shopping cart for quick online ordering and payment processing.

A fully functional web to print storefront always has a corporate storefront (white labeled B2B storefront) which helps the existing corporate customers to handle their print requirements.

Additionally, a web to print solution does not makes sense without a complete Print Management Software ( Print MIS) required to automate all functionalities required for ordering print online to delivery at home.

I suggest you take a look at this premium and highly affordable Web to Print Software with integrated print management solution from My Print Cloud which provides all above features by visiting: http://www.myprintcloud.com/Web-to-print…
You can also test drive the Demo web to print site by visiting Web 2 Print E Commerce Site

try out gitmadurai.com/printing/painter/index.jsp?id=2&printType=1

one time payment ....built in new technology javafx.

Hi,

I have spent the last year or so studying PPML, JDF and VDP (cross support for Hp Indigo, Fiery etc.) My primary expertise is in PHP web development and Drupal but I do have a long history with Windows based technologies.

What I am going to do is to start an open source project based on the use of Drupal and Zend framework to produce open source POD site software. What I am looking for is web developers that work as consultants or in the IT departments of printers that use the afore mentioned technologies.

My plan is to start with some simple solutions that will produce print ready PDFs with JDF files. Then use a ecommerce plugin for PayPal and the like. If you are interested in collaborating on this or have any input the contact me at carl at easypic.se

It's been awhile, so how's this open source going??

While it is on the expensive side...zetaprints said it best... ""inexpensive" and "reliable" do not quite go together". Pageflex has been serving us faithfully for over 5 years. We have 20-50 templates each day dropping into our workflow. All I have to do is open up the imposed files in our hotfolder, drop onto the rip...and away she goes! No waiting on proofs, job is perfectly separated, and meets customers corporate specs 100% of the time.

As the opinion goes, there are ,very few, which are really open source, and do have the basic set of features. you can take a look at if you need a detailed design feature.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're looking for cheap and quality software I guess you should try MyPrintCloud.
I feel they provide user friendly solutions.

Yes, cheap and copied from Web To Print, Web2Print Storefront Solutions, Photo Album, Print Shop Software. Designing Tools, VDP, trade printers. dont-copy-from-onPrintShop.jpg

Hi,
i built my own web to print store, well ecommerce store at least...ended up taking a couple of years and a couple of developers! now it's working almost 100% and the most important thing is i can ask the developer to change anything i want...anyway, have a look RGB Digital Print - let me have any questions/comments, i'm happy to share my experiences

Your new site

Your new site

Hi JBH,

Nice site you have developed but is it worth waiting two years and perhaps invest much more then today affordable SaaS web to print solutions ? Our customers launch their websites in few weeks time been able always to upgarde for B2C/B2B , small/large format , Mobile apps, online Facebook store, additional niche products, etc. You can view B2CPrint's main solutions here [solutions]

Last edited by a moderator:
We think there are really 2 major sides of Web to Print.

1 - The B2C (Business to Consumer) side - These platforms really look to capture unknown customers via a web based storefront - Think of the model Vistaprint uses.
2 - The B2B (Business to Business) side - Where the commercial printer is looking to implement a platform to offer their enterprise clients. These platforms really can be thought of as a complete marketing portal for the end client that can host their printed materials as well as all the other marketing assets that may have their brand on them.

Propago is a new take on the B2B side of Web To Print - Offered in a complete SaaS model so you only pay for what you use.

Web to Print on Steroids! Offer your clients a true solution to their marketing supply chain challenges. Offer your sales team a tool to differentiate you from the pack. Offer your operations a platform to handle order demand from inception, through production and final order fulfillment.
Propago is a holistic Marketing Management Platform that allows your clients to streamline ordering, production, fulfillment and distribution of all their marketing assets. Propago's Marketing Management Platform allows enterprises to provide marketing portals to sales teams, affiliates, franchisees, channel partners or any authorized users. Users can access marketing assets, order what they need, when they need it, through intuitive cloud-based marketing portals.
But, Propago doesn’t stop there! With a comprehensive set of web-to-print, production, procurement, warehousing and fulfillment tools, the platform ensures you have a streamlined supply chain from start to finish.
Don't be afraid of the market evolution - Be part of it!

When choosing any software solution the devil is always in the details. It’s easy to get caught up in a slick sales pitch and quick online demo touting how easy life will be after you make the purchase. That said, all too often people are purchasing software without a clear “end game” in site. This is especially true in the web-to-print category of software. Regardless if you are a print producer, marketing agency or end marketer, without a clearly defined goal it’s nearly impossible to choose the best solution.
We have created a 10 page guide to help you find the best Web-to-Print solution for YOUR needs. In the guide include:
  • The What, Why, Where, When and How of Web to Print
  • Detailed information on the difference between B2B and B2C targeted systems
  • 5 Questions you should be able to answer before you even start looking
  • 52 point checklist of things to look for
Click the link below to download your guide today!
It will only take you 15 seconds to receive the guide and another 5-10 minutes to read it. Trust me this small investment of your time now will save you truckloads of time, money and headaches tomorrow. Get your guide today!!!

For a reliable and affordable Web 2 Print solution, our partner Aleyant is it. They are the market leader and can be integrated with any size business and workflow. http://pressero.com/page/plans

Pressero can be integrated with Impostrip to obtain an automate Web 2 Print (from orders to printed product, automatically). Webinars are available on request and videos are online.

Ray Duval
Ultimate TechnoGraphics

hey, its really tough to find web to print solution which is absolutely fits your business requirement and also fits to your budget. I totally agreed with the PCMODEM replies, who tells that before opting any web to print solution, must think that how to sell that solution to your customers, the cost of the solution, its maintenance and upgradation and lot more technical things. One of the leading web to print solution that i recommend on my personal experience is All in One Designer HTML5 fro Design'N'Buy. Must inquire for web to print software.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back