What do you print to?

gordo

235Whatdoyouprintto_zps6b87f7e4.jpg

The common refrain that I hear around here is "I print to pay the credit card debt that my wife racked up while I was printing!"

No sexism was intended or implied. I happen to work at a place where there are no females in the printing department. This is literally a common refrain that I hear. They joke that they spend so much time at work that their wives get bored, go shopping, and spend more than they are making printing.

If I have offended anyone I apologize. Their words, not mine.

No sexism was intended or implied.
Me neither! it was just a joke-question ;)

That being said, I did know some press-women... but you're right, they are rare :(

So, to carry on with the joke, perhaps female printers say that "they print to pay the credit card debt that their husbands racked up while they were printing, because as they spend so much time at work their husbands get bored, go drinking in bars, spend more than they are making printing and come back home drunk"?

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back