what software for postal bar codes?

so I get all my variable data via csv file but i need to be able to BOTH lay the variable info on a pre-printed 8.5 x 11 AND i need to spit out bar codes with the address so I can ship as automated flats. Any ideas? Once again thanks for all your help guys.

In Australia, I used to receive these mailer codes as a font from my clients. If you search the web for "postal bar code font" that would be a good start. I am sure that one of the members here will have some good direct links and or further info.

Best,

Stephen Marsh

We use PrintShop Mail at our facility for our variable printing and addressing. It's a bit overkill if you are just trying to do barcodes and addressing only, but could give you some head room to expand into more complex variable printing. We also have experience with several other variable production programs and it has consistently been the least troublesome for us.

-Impression

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back