Where can i find GRAPHIX Rip?

Amired

Hello :)
My grandfather is using the AGFA Accuset 1000.
he has two seperate computers -
one in which he receives e-mails with PDFS to work with Preps and Print,
then he sends it to the other one which has GRAPHIXrip and from there to the rip (AUTOLOGIC AGFA IMAGER INTERFACE).

Unfortunately, the second machine broke down. the Hard Drive is fried. (some old SCSI 2.5GB Hard drive). he no longer has GRAPHIXrip.
We tried contacting the guy who brought it to him in the first place but he longer has it for some reason.

Where can I get this software?

It is really urgent.
thank you!

There were a few old versions of GrafixRIP to drive AGFA equipment.
Autologic has been eaten by AGFA and after that no any new version appeared except for Aii 3850 series imagesetters. I'm not sure latest versions of SW can support your old Dongle.
Tell us the version of SW RIP from the Dongle and may be smbdy can send you a copy of SW.
I dont have any... sorry and good luck!
The second option is - to buy the Xitron RIP, I'm sure Mr. <DonBlock> or <dlzzl> will send you an offer in a few seconds :)

Last edited:
I dont understand much about these things.. it's my grandfathers' machine,
so please - can you tell me how to check the version of the "SW RIP" ?
Thanks!

and about the offers - i'm looking forward to it,
if they see this topic - please send me offers to my email: [email protected]

Thanks VladCanada.

Last edited:
Check the Printer Port of your RIP PC and you have to find a kind of green colored plug extender with RAINBOW (or SENTINELL) label and some info on the surface of that stuff - that's the Dongle (or Hardware protection of Software part of the RIP)

I dont understand much about these things.. it's my grandfathers' machine,
so please - can you tell me how to check the version of the "SW RIP" ?
Thanks!

and about the offers - i'm looking forward to it,
if they see this topic - please send me offers to my email: [email protected]

Thanks VladCanada.

hi,do u interested USB interface with HQ rip for Acc1000,it is lelev-3.

to buy the Xitron RIP, I'm sure Mr. <DonBlock> or <dlzzl> will send you an affer in a few seconds :)
We can also fix you up with a new Xitron or RTI rip to run that AccuSet.

I may possibly have the GraphixRip s/w too, v5.5 perhaps?
Currently running a 3850 on optical interface

Compudoc should be able to help you if you are looking to upgrade the RIP computer to a newer operating system. It is important that you figure out first what type of interface, dongle and version of the RIP you have because that will determine the required operating system for the RIP. If you want to be safe just load it on the same operating system as the old computer (probably Windows NT if using v.4.5 or Windows 2000 if using v.5.x).

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back