Where to order Custom-Lined Envelopes?

niravana21

Hello community members, I need some custom lined envelopes for my school. The text "The George Washington University" must be present inside the envelope.

In other words it must be "lined" with those words (if I'm using the correct terminology). Does anyone know where I can go about ordering such envelopes? I've searched online and only found websites that have sold colors or patterns as lining options, but no custom text ones.

Specs:#10 envelopes with right facing window

I don't need any printing on the front, just have to lined with that text.

Thank you very much

Almost any printing company can print the sheets for you and will send them to an envelope converting company for you.

thanks you, but unfortunately minimum orders are 2500 haha. i will still contact them, but in the meantime if you or anyone knows of companies with smaller minimum orders, please reply. would be great help.

thank you

The cost difference between 100 and 2500 would be very minimal in any case since most of the cost goes into setup.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back