Which ENVELOPE FEEDER for Heidelberg SM52-2 and SM52-4 si the best?

AlesPG

Hi everyone!

Which is the most suitable Envelope Feeder for SM52 according to your experience?

- what is the set-up time
- what is economic use (1000 pcs or more?)
- easy to operate
- compatibile with SM52

Thank you in advance for your advice! 🤝👍

Personally, I’ve never seen an envelope feeder for a stream-fed press. But I do know that on the SM52s there’s a setting you can change which interrupts the normal sheet-under-sheet stream-fed operation - it’s there specifically for feeding envelopes. Have you tried using that?

Personally, I’ve never seen an envelope feeder for a stream-fed press. But I do know that on the SM52s there’s a setting you can change which interrupts the normal sheet-under-sheet stream-fed operation - it’s there specifically for feeding envelopes. Have you tried using that?
Hi!
Yes we did but i dont works as it should :(
So we are lookin for other solution.

Thank you guys for all advices!!!

Hi, there is a STENZ machine which I’ve seen on YouTube videos seems to work really well. We run thousands of envelopes of all sizes up to A3 on our SM52-2 without an envelope feeder but it’s slow but works reliably and you don’t need to switch from stream feed to single feed though sometimes it helps.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back