Which printer to use?

witsonpeter`

Ive just opened up an exciting new restaurant in liver pool. I want to do some leafleting in the community to market my business. Ive looked about at the printing outlets but many of them seem to be expensive or cant perform the appropriate sort of printing. I will be planning to get about 100000 folded flyers printed out for the very first distribution campaign. Might someone know of any good places to go to have this printed?

Sounds straightforward to me send us the spec and we will see what we can do.

I enjoyed reading this short article, it has been nicely written and contains some good ideas. I have found it difficult to find a decent printer, since the level of quality can vary vastly for the very same item. I eventually got my printing from this superb printer.

LOL I thought this thread died a while ago but am happy to see folks still keeping it alive. You kick my dog.

Go for Brother printer they are always best. This one is also good - Brother - Network-Ready Wireless All-In-One Printer

Hello,

You have many options available in the market however you can go for HP Photosmart 7510 e-All-in-one Printer , HP Laser Jet Pro-P1606 as well as Brother HL-2270 DW .

Ive just opened up an exciting new restaurant in liver pool. I want to do some leafleting in the community to market my business. Ive looked about at the printing outlets but many of them seem to be expensive or cant perform the appropriate sort of printing. I will be planning to get about 100000 folded flyers printed out for the very first distribution campaign. Might someone know of any good places to go to have this printed?

Hey

Below I am giving you some of the links regarding your question. You cans check out and I sure you will get help.

Flyer Printing Online | Print Folded Leaflets Cheap | print24
Wholesale Flyer Printing - UPrinting.com
Tri Fold Flyers | Print Flyers Online | UPrinting.com
A4 Folded Leaflets / Flyers (folded to A5 or DL)
The Printed Shade Cloth Company | Printed Shade Cloth
Tri Fold Brochure Printing, Great Prices, Next Day Turnaround

Hopefully these will help you

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back