Who searches Craigslist and Facebook for deals?

AP90

So just like the title says, who constantly looks at these places for deals on equipment? Ive been wanting to upgrade my 2011 iMac and have been searching around. Ended up finding a 2018 Mac mini i3 a person not too far away from me was selling. They originally listed it as an i7. Hooked it up and saw the specs. Haggled with them about the price since it wasn't what they advertised. Ended up picking it up for $300! Threw in $100 worth of ram (32gb) and while its not going to beat out any 2019 iMacs, its a pretty powerful machine for running the programs I need to. Definitely a speed boost from the 2011 iMac.

Just wanted to hear everyone else good finds Facebook and Craigslist.

Not as fun as a computer, but I just picked up a $300 metal storage cabinet for $40 from a guy who was clearing out his garage. Solid unit, no problems. I mostly use Offer Up so you can see seller reviews and less scams than CL. (I don't have FB)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back