Why China only have cheap things?

teresa005

Don't understand why. PPl think that Made in China = bad quality & cheap.

Everything according to customer. You want Spot UV, want gold foil, gilding. But you just want to pay a softcover book. How could it happen?

Can any one tell me why?

Don't understand why. PPl think that Made in China = bad quality & cheap.

Everything according to customer. You want Spot UV, want gold foil, gilding. But you just want to pay a softcover book. How could it happen?

Can any one tell me why?

Everybody has set their mentality that Chinese things are cheap and low quality but according to me it is not true. China made both type of things and sell according to the market.

If we talk about the customer then customer always want best thing in the low price, but he should understand you can't get best in low price for best things you have to pay more. Increasing competition in the market has drop down the price and increase customer expectations.

It is commonly believed in the US that ink from China or Korea is low quality/price material brought in to increase the profit margins of ink companies and this belief in many cases is based on fact. That said, the Chinese and Korean ink companies can and do make very good ink, it is just this material is not imported into the US in large quantities compared,to the low cost stuff. Many printers have no idea the inks they run are produced overseas.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back