• The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact us about sponsorship packages that we offer.
    Thanks

Would be interested in any equipment that you may have

PrintKing

I am interested in buying any printing, mailing, inserting or IT equipment that you may have on your production floor

LodAssoc

I've got a Konica Minolta C6501 not getting much use. It needs a couple parts replaced, but runs just fine.

Schnicklefritz

Interested in a Konica Minolta 7000? We've had it for six years and it works fine -- we just needed to replace it with another color printer that could do tray pulls from ps files.

Risu

Konica C5500-5501 with super low clicks something like 100.000-250.000.
Konica C7000
​​​​​Seal laminators, different sizes
Polar EM76 quillotine
Summa 160d plotter/cutter
Neopost envelope/inserter line

I've got a Konica Minolta C6501 not getting much use. It needs a couple parts replaced, but runs just fine.
I have a KM fuser that will fit this machine. When we replaced out 6500 with an 8000, KM never took the old fuser which was rebuilt for 12 x 18 format and was never used. I am willing to sell this piece for$200 if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

in01

Are you still looking for used equipment? We have a MBO Continuous Folder and a Screen PT-R4100 30" Platesetter with New RIP hardware and software for sale

bsujak

I have a Xante Illumina 502 Envelope press in great shape. Looking to sell, any interest?
In Aurora, Illinois.

John Van Hoorn

Konica C5500-5501 with super low clicks something like 100.000-250.000.
Konica C7000
​​​​​Seal laminators, different sizes
Polar EM76 quillotine
Summa 160d plotter/cutter
Neopost envelope/inserter line
Do you still have this equipment for sale?

Automatically Autonomous Automation

Automatically Autonomous Automation
Although the autonomous car is not quite ready, a lights out print operation is something you can do right now if you have a comprehensive Print MIS (Management Information System). The advantages can put money on your bottom line. So what’s your next step? Link to Article