Would be interested in any equipment that you may have

PrintKing

I am interested in buying any printing, mailing, inserting or IT equipment that you may have on your production floor

I've got a Konica Minolta C6501 not getting much use. It needs a couple parts replaced, but runs just fine.

Interested in a Konica Minolta 7000? We've had it for six years and it works fine -- we just needed to replace it with another color printer that could do tray pulls from ps files.

Konica C5500-5501 with super low clicks something like 100.000-250.000.
Konica C7000
​​​​​Seal laminators, different sizes
Polar EM76 quillotine
Summa 160d plotter/cutter
Neopost envelope/inserter line

I've got a Konica Minolta C6501 not getting much use. It needs a couple parts replaced, but runs just fine.

I have a KM fuser that will fit this machine. When we replaced out 6500 with an 8000, KM never took the old fuser which was rebuilt for 12 x 18 format and was never used. I am willing to sell this piece for$200 if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Are you still looking for used equipment? We have a MBO Continuous Folder and a Screen PT-R4100 30" Platesetter with New RIP hardware and software for sale

I have a Xante Illumina 502 Envelope press in great shape. Looking to sell, any interest?
In Aurora, Illinois.

Konica C5500-5501 with super low clicks something like 100.000-250.000.
Konica C7000
​​​​​Seal laminators, different sizes
Polar EM76 quillotine
Summa 160d plotter/cutter
Neopost envelope/inserter line

Do you still have this equipment for sale?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back