X-Rite i1iO with VMware

jardo

Hi Everyone,
I am trying to get an i1iO table to work with a MacBookPro OSX 10.5.2 running VMWare Ver 2.0.1 Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 3. (All the latest Versions) However, every time I have tried to send a communication signal to it, it brings the entire system to a halt with the Mac software throwing up the Hardware Crash view, you know, the one with the 5-6 different languages telling you that you have had a major issue and to power off the computer with the power button. Nothing else to do but power it off. The software that crashes it so far is the X-Rite diagnostics software and a Kodak App called Color Toolkit. It works with the hand held i1Pro but not with the iO table. I have reinstalled and updated the drivers for the devices with NO luck.

If anybody has any experience in getting this to work or if you have any other ideas I would much appreciate your input. Thanks.

Jeffrey J.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back