Xante Enpress error SC555-1

wonderings

We have a Xante Enpress we use for full colour envelopes. It is out of warranty and trying to get service to reply in a timely matter is a little frustrating. Google has only bought up a Ricoh printer with the same error code, I did try to do what they said with no luck.

Has anyone encountered and been able to fix/bypass error code SC555-1?

Thanks!

We have a Xante Enpress we use for full colour envelopes. It is out of warranty and trying to get service to reply in a timely matter is a little frustrating. Google has only bought up a Ricoh printer with the same error code, I did try to do what they said with no luck.

Has anyone encountered and been able to fix/bypass error code SC555-1?

Thanks!
The Enpress is a Ricoh engine.
The entry to the service menu is the same for a Ricoh commercial system. (72xx, 92xx, etc)

boss ended up decided to just scrap it, which I was thankful for. We are putting in a Konica 7090 to help ease the load on our InDiego, so we should be able to run envelopes and much more. I was never happy with the Xante, software was slow, the printer itself felt cheap, and print speeds were slow. I am happy to see it going.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back