Xante Enpress Misalignment

emmanuelpc

whenever i print double sided business cards on a 12x18 cardstock the front and back are misaligned, ive tried recentering and troubleshooting steps but nothing gets the front and back aligned, can anyone please let me know of some steps i can take to see what the issue is.

what i usually do is change the paper size try changing the paper size to 12 x 17.970 if that makes it go the wrong way then try 12 x 18.03 but 90% of the time i end up making the paper size smaller.

There are lead edge settings on the EnPress. They are performed on a thickness setting and can vary with different stocks. If this is a small print run and you don't perform it regularly, I recommend printing one side at a time and just use the imposition setting in iQueue to adjust it. Should you feel that you are confronting this issue frequently and wish to adjust this so that it will print the same going forward, I am attaching instructions how to do so. When I did this I wrote on each test sheet what the setting was, etc, to keep everything straight and recorded the default settings the EnPress was shipped with.

Attachments

• XANTE EDIT DUPLEX SETTING FEATURES.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 59

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back