Xante Excelaraphix 4200?

chad.trent

Anyone know anything about the Xante Excelagrapfix 4200? (Excelagraphix 4200)

We've been looking at solutions to print onto corrugated, and this looks like what we're looking for. One drawback I see is lack of automated feed, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this machine and could give me any more pros/cons about it.

I've never heard of this one, pardon me, but I just had to say it. That name sounds like some kind of dinosaur.

I've seen it at a few trade shows now and I guess that are now "kinda" selling it. Sounds like they are having a lot of issues with it. Have you looked at hybrid solvent printers from Roland and others?

I have not been able to understand the real market for this machine, and frankly they don't make that market very clear in their collateral material, either. It won't run anything as thick at Coroplast and get this: the inks are water based. So they will fade, fade, fade. What a colossal whatever elephant this thing is. Just one more pig with lipstick for Xante.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back