Xante Impressia - Edge to Edge ??

impodave

I have a large catalog envelope job that I need to run the image to the edge on the trailing end of the envelope.

I have three edge printing turned on in iQueue and in the main menu.

I can only get within 1/8 of an inch, any closer and it starts cutting off the image. What am I missing ?

Thanks.

1. Specify the paper slightly larger on the correct dimension in the paper description of Imposition Settings.
2. Still use 3 sided bleed settings.
3. Make sure it doesn't scale the image.
4. Shift image down slightly.
YMMV ;-)

Just wondering if my response solved your issue?
TIA

I have a large catalog envelope job that I need to run the image to the edge on the trailing end of the envelope.

I have three edge printing turned on in iQueue and in the main menu.

I can only get within 1/8 of an inch, any closer and it starts cutting off the image. What am I missing ?

Thanks.

I agree with @chriscozi. I don't have an Impressia, but I run an Intec CS4000 (OKI). I have to specify that the stock is actually about 0.25-0.5" larger than what it actually is (on the sides that will have the bleed). I've also found that it will NOT run a bleed if I run envelopes out of the manual tray - I have to use my separate envelope feeder to do it. I wonder if there's some quirk like that with the Impressia?

Thats what I finally determined, with help from Tracy. I always use the Enterprise feeder , except for printing swatches

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back