Xcalibur 45 problem

Rafael,

I have a question out of curiosity: Did you happen to do any repair on Vacuum sensor in the Vacuum box?

Hi Farshad.

Without knowing what has been done prior to These error, I `d like to know:

1-Do you have errors These plates without being loaded and During the boot up sequence?

If during the boot sequence, then the engine note, adjusted and made new tests, there are mounted with Plate

2-What is the air pressure on the gauge value ..........
Although variations observed 90 psi to 82 psi coming, I have a question that is leaking through the filter silencer.

3-Test Vacuum sensor with aid of the unidiag -------- Does solenoids pull in and out properly.
I did act each solenoid manually and they all do their function OK

This issue can be resolved by an experienced Service Tech Why do not you call in to REP.

Not in Venezuela, Agfa Graphics not know that equipment here

Excuse the language, but I read pretty well, so do not write because I support the google translator.

Dear Farshad
Can you please send me the catalog of parts for this equipment, to locate the collector drum motor, I think I'll have to replace it.

if you have any technical information you can send me would be very grateful.

the links on your page does not open any.

thanks

Rafael Murillo
Maintenance Manager
TGS Venezuela

[email protected]

Hi Farshad.

Without knowing what has been done prior to These error, I `d like to know:

1-Do you have errors These plates without being loaded and During the boot up sequence?

If during the boot sequence, then the engine note, adjusted and made new tests, there are mounted with Plate

I ask you this once again, as your answer is unclear and do not make sense: when you turn the machine on and click on boot, does the machine goes through boot sequence and ready for operation without generating any error? Do you see a plate loaded on the OCT? If so, what are the errors generated on the Computer? What do you see on the computer? If you see a plate mounted on the machine, although the plate isn't loaded physically, then you will need to unload that through OCt, so the software will realize that physically there is no plate exist on the drum.The next step is to restart the computer and the machine and reboot the machine after confirming all cleared error windows. Make sure the clamps are in the good shapes and install them manuallyif they were removed or follow the procedure in the manual and install them on the designated area on the drum to be picked up automatically. Further, You will need to reboot the engine again if failed boot message window appeared.

Hope this will help!

Last edited:
3-Test Vacuum sensor with aid of the unidiag -------- Does solenoids pull in and out properly.
I did act each solenoid manually and they all do their function .

The air noise you hear from the vacuum box is normal.when you press the solenoid valves the vacuum sensor will react by turning on and off, if it isn't faulty. Do you know where the vacuum sensor is?

Last edited:
Dear Farshad
repair the motor armature as you discuss one of the magnets was misaligned and three more loose
Now to give boot sequence I get the following error
A0483
in helping the OCT not get this error in the error code.
you think I should check?
I tour the droll as it is to just give the reset sequence the error appears.
thanking your help
Rafael.

Dear Farshad
repair the motor armature as you discuss one of the magnets was misaligned and three more loose
Now to give boot sequence I get the following error
A0483
in helping the OCT not get this error in the error code.
you think I should check?
I tour the droll as it is to just give the reset sequence the error appears.
thanking your help
Rafael.

You do not make sense and also I haven't got any answers to my questions.
A0483/Media Handling Failure/Drum timed out while checking encoder.
You repaired the the motor armature. Which motor is that?

Use Hyper Terminal with the same diagnostic cable. After initialization, Press EX1. What error do you see on the screen?

dear farshad
repair as the engine that moved you comment armature magnets, the paste and mounted again, however still gives me the error A0482 in some cases before the A0301 me, eh been reviewing all but really do not know what is the origin of the fault, a sensor could be moved, a communication failure.
WP_000871.jpg

Attachments

• WP_000875.jpg
    WP_000875.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 187
dear farshad
repair as the engine that moved you comment armature magnets, the paste and mounted again, however still gives me the error A0482 in some cases before the A0301 me, eh been reviewing all but really do not know what is the origin of the fault, a sensor could be moved, a communication failure.
View attachment 3402
WP_000877.jpg
WP_000871.jpg

dear farshad
View attachment 3402
View attachment 3403
View attachment 3404

Dear Rafael,

Hope you have done proper repair on this. Proceed with the Drum alignment and follow the procedure in the service manual.

Hope this will help!

No I have the service manual, actually requested to be acquired according mailed your offer in any case not as aligning the drum, which helps you could give me on this?

xcalibur 45s problem,
in response to my last posts i would like to state strongly there was no ill intentions meant by me concerning this issue towards atlantic computer. they always have come thru for us in x45 matters in the past and has met our needs. the current issue we are having is being taken care of as well, and as always atlantic computer goes above and beyond.

xcalibur 45s problem,
in response to my last posts i would like to state strongly there was no ill intentions meant by me concerning this issue towards atlantic computer. they always have come thru for us in x45 matters in the past and has met our needs. the current issue we are having is being taken care of as well, and as always atlantic computer goes above and beyond.

Z9033/Boot Test Failure/GLV Voltages Missing
Seems like you and Ernie from Atlantic computer have very good business relationship. I avoid making any comments on this issue as he is working on it :). If he couldn't resolve the problem or refused to help you then contact me. I will help you to resolve the issue.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back