Xerox 250 Vs KM 6500 ?

sachint_in

i Have a small Printing Shop Volume about 50K

currently i have Xerox 250. i want to add another one machine. i m confused between Refurbished xerox 250 & KM 6500.

main issue is

Mantinance
Consumable Cost
Color Smoothness

Xerox 250 is Mantinance free machine bcos it have smartkit. i rarely call to engineer. but running is Little high...

i am happy with dc 250 but i want to reduce per print cost ..

Get a 2nd xerox. When you have 2 identical machines service issues are alot easier. If one runs something and the other doesn't the tech will try harder to get it to work. If one machine has problems, you can swap parts to find the problem. Easier to inventory supplies with one machine.

Get a 2nd xerox. When you have 2 identical machines service issues are alot easier. If one runs something and the other doesn't the tech will try harder to get it to work. If one machine has problems, you can swap parts to find the problem. Easier to inventory supplies with one machine.

you are right..
but if u have 2 same machine, you don't get advantage of two technology.

all machines have many advantage and disadvantage. If your customer want something deferent from your current machine print, you can print on another brand machine, may be your customer satisfy with that machine. may be i am wrong... :)

thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back