xerox 560 wont print 100lb cover

indypctech

hello i am new to the forum

our company has just bought a new xerox 560 with the finisher and the extra trays 6-7

i am trying to print from tray 5 bypass on 100lb cover 270gsm paper but no matter what setting i choose for the paper it keeps telling me paper settings our in correct please load paper ?

could anyone help me

Xerox 560 will not print 100lb cover from tray 5

Xerox 560 will not print 100lb cover from tray 5

hello i am new to the forum

our company has just bought a new xerox 560 with the finisher and the extra trays 6-7

i am trying to print from tray 5 bypass on 100lb cover 270gsm paper but no matter what setting i choose for the paper it keeps telling me paper settings our in correct please load paper ?

could anyone help me

What DFE are you using? If it is a Creo Color Server you must have software ver 2.0 installed on the DFE . That should solve your issue if again you have a Creo. I will check it today on a DC560 and the Creo.

Regards,

John Gilbert
OEM Manager
Creo Color Servers
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back