Xerox 700 & Creo - what else should I consider

PrintBear

We're an in-house creative department looking to replace our aging Doc 12s. We've tested the Xerox 700 + Creo RIP and have been happy with the speed & color quality. Although anything would beat a 7 year old copier. We run 10-15K prints a month. We're looking for speed (the xerox/creo combo is more than fast enough), color accuracy (we're willing and able to calibrate) and color consistency (we want next month's prints to look like this month's prints or be pretty darn close)

What other copiers should we look at?

Thanks!

Take a look at the Konica Minolta C6501. Takes heavier and lighter stocks than the 700 and has more finishing options as wel. Great box and priced well.

What is your application? (Booklets, Tri-Folds, Postcards etc.)

I have the X700 with a FreeFlow and while the FreeFlow was a challenge to set up, I now love it and find it to be a decently stable box. We are looking at buying a KM6501 as well. I will tell you, if the 6501 is anything like the 6500, it takes a lot more TLC to maintain the color week to week. (I profiled the main papers every month!).

I will waive the $0.02 charge for this information...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back