Xerox 700 tri fold adjustment

earljazz

I'm running a standard 8 1/2 X 11 2 sided brochure with a tri fold on the Xerox 700. This is the first time I have used it for a tri fold. Mostly only used for folding in half. It's running and folding but the fold needs to be adjusted a bit. Is there a way to make this type of adjustment to the folder?

Thanks

I'm running a standard 8 1/2 X 11 2 sided brochure with a tri fold on the Xerox 700. This is the first time I have used it for a tri fold. Mostly only used for folding in half. It's running and folding but the fold needs to be adjusted a bit. Is there a way to make this type of adjustment to the folder?

Thanks

It is in the same place you would adjust your folding in half, but it would be a C fold or Z fold depending on which type of folding you are doing

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back