XeroX Click Charges

cda77

Can anybody share what they are paying for color and black click charges,
We are looking at the 5000 and are being quoted .049 color and .0125 black.
I need to get the color click down to at least 3 cents and 2.5 cents per click would seal the deal for us.
Can anybody share what they are paying for clicks on 5000's or 700's?
I get different info from different places and it's obvious the click charges are not consistent throughout the country.
Any help?

Based in the UK and doing between 40 and 50k per month on our 5000.

We pay 4.75p for colour and 1p for mono.

You will have to convert into your fancy USA currency!!

Hope this helps.

We pay about the same as leetaylor for approximately the same plan.

You need to let them know that $0.03 per color click will make or break the deal for you and maybe you can get them to work with you. It will depend upon your projected volume, which you don't provide us with, but that's pretty cheap for color clicks off of the 5000 in my opinion.

Remember, with Xerox everything is negotiable, so finding uniformity may be difficult.

We have the Xerox 252 and for color we are at $.049 and for BW we are at $.009 but we waited until the end of the yr and they were hungry to get rid of the unit. We also got the 252 for the price of the 242, during that huge push to get rid of end of the yr equipment.

I need to get the color click down to at least 3 cents and 2.5 cents per click would seal the deal for us.

good luck with that. it would seal the deal for thousands of potential customers.

Standard in the US : Color @ $0.049, Black @ $0.0129

Yeah I dont see that happening unless you got a really good connection in with the company. Only other way is if you dont get a service contract and roll the dice and pay for the toner and service out of your pocket but that is not a gamble that I would take.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back