Xerox DocuColor 252 for purchase

lashako

I`m looking for Xerox DocuColor 252 for purchase,used with low run or refurbished.i tried to find it through the internet but results were bad.so, is there anyone who sells this machine.i`m also interested in shipping because my location is Tbilisi, Country of Georgia (NOT THE US STATE!).
some people recommended this machine to me.but i`d like to know more.so,can anyone write pros and cons of this device.currently we own Canon ImageRunner Advance c7055 and we are not very happy with it.color difference is big between file and output.we have calibrated monitors and profiles for all kind of papers we are using.and before purchase of this machine canon wrote on specification that this machine could print on textured papers.we even changed the transfer belt, but textured papers still remains unprintable.

Having a service agreement on your Docucolor is highly recommended. You can get help from your tech to calibrate and adjust the machine so colors match (more or less).

Im not shure if you know, but Docucolor 240/242/250/252/260 is all basically the same machine, but different speed.

Hi, I have a docucolor 260, and i have problem with the touch screen; the buttons are working but touch screen is not working. Is there anybody can give feedback, what can i do about it, or where can i find the new one.. please help me..:(((

We recently had a similar problem with our Canon 7095. Long story short, someone had backed a rolling table over some cables, which had loosened their connection. We unplugged, then replugged in the cables, our problem was solved.

Good Luck!

Ralph

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back