Xerox PrimeLink C9065 white toner underlay

Laith

Can white toner in this printer be used as an underlay before printing the remaining colors, in one pass?
Thanks

No affiliation with Xerox. I’ve just been looking into adding some embellishment options.

Xerox has a nice guide that helps you design for their cmyk plus technology. They give some examples of what can be done. Since you may need to make 2 or more passes to get the effects you may be looking for you need to be careful with how you design the overlaps. If you’re not careful you’ll end up with objects that don’t line up because of paper registration issues. If your primary purpose is to be able to use just white and you’re not interested in gold, silver or clear or the fluorescent colors then the C9065 would be an fairly expensive proposition. Better options out there for cmyk plus white or even w-cmy like the Xerox C8000W.

Xerox cmyk plus Guide

I've been looking into this myself and have come across the following:
The SRA3 machine printed in Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and White in 1 pass. Black is made up of CMY. There is also an option for neon CMY which can be used when printing on transfer paper, ready for T-Shirts

No affiliation with Xerox. I’ve just been looking into adding some embellishment options.

Xerox has a nice guide that helps you design for their cmyk plus technology. They give some examples of what can be done. Since you may need to make 2 or more passes to get the effects you may be looking for you need to be careful with how you design the overlaps. If you’re not careful you’ll end up with objects that don’t line up because of paper registration issues. If your primary purpose is to be able to use just white and you’re not interested in gold, silver or clear or the fluorescent colors then the C9065 would be an fairly expensive proposition. Better options out there for cmyk plus white or even w-cmy like the Xerox C8000W.

Xerox cmyk plus Guide

Noted, Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back