Xpedx Closing its doors in Canada

Emtri

We just got an email from our sales rep @ Xpedx informing us that of Dec 31 they will be closing

Sadface:(

Xpedx remains open in Chicago. Customer service transferred to Pewaukee, WI.

Xpedx remains open in Chicago. Customer service transferred to Pewaukee, WI.

Our rep has been layed off, I will be meeting with our new one and the Chicago office was closed, last month. Maybe its a different division???

The Chicago office is open. I was just there two days ago. The Chicago office is in Glendale Heights. Like I said before Customer Service for all the area transferred to Pewaukee. Some salesmen are gone....We have to face it, the printing industry is down and being consolidated, so less salesmen are needed to call on less printers.

What ever the case your right, things are changing dramatically. I have never received so many phone calls from paper companies wondering why we aren't calling them. Like I am gonna put paper on the floor out of the kindness of my heart.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back